Pukhraj Stone or Yellow Sapphire, one of the most precious gemstones of Love; helps cancel the negative effect of Jupiter (Brahaspati) on a person’s day-to-day life. Wearing Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj Stone) under favorable conditions yields best results.
When to Wear Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj Stone)?
Yellow Sapphire or Pukhraj Stone must be worn on Thursdays between 5am to 7am during Shukla Paksha or as suggested by gemstone experts.
How to Wear Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj Stone)?
- Ring/Pendant: Though Yellow Sapphire can be worn in the form of ring, pendant, necklace, earrings or bracelets but wearing Pukhraj Stone-studded ring or pendant yield better results.
- Can be worn with other precious Metals: Yellow Sapphire jewels can be worn with gold and silver plating (for metal weight, one must refer a gemstone specialist).
- Index Finger: Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj Stone) ring should be worn in the index finger of the right hand.
- Ideal Weight: Yellow Sapphire must weigh between 3 to 6 carats or 1/12 th of your body weight.
- Method Followed:
- After an early morning bath, dip the stoned jewel in the mixture of fresh cow’s milk and honey for 20-30 minutes.
- Take out Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj Stone) from the mixture and clean it with holy gangajal.
- Next, face towards east, light 5 incense sticks, chant the below mantra (108 times) and wear your stone .