Coral or Moonga, the gemstone governing the influence of Mars (Mangal) in a person’s life; is a very soft and delicate gemstone. It is advised to wear Coral (Moonga) at the prescribed time and under favorable conditions so as to maximize its benefits.
When to Wear Coral (Moonga)?
Coral or Moonga should be worn on Tuesdays between 5am to 7am during Shukla Paksha.
How to Wear Coral (Moonga)?
- Ring/Pendant: Though Coral can be worn as earrings, necklace and bracelets; one is advised to wear Coral in the form of ring or pendant for good results.
- Can be worn with other Metals: Coral (Moonga) ring and pendant should be worn with gold or copper plating.
- Appropriate Weight: Coral or Moonga should weigh 5 to 9 Carats.
- Best Variety: One must wear Japanese or Italian Coral (Moonga) for best results.
- Method Followed:
- After an early morning bath, let the stoned ring or pendant remain dipped in the mixture of cow’s milk and honey for about 20-30 minutes.
- Take out the stone from the pure mixture and clean it with gangajal.
- Light 5 incense sticks, chant the below mantra- 108 times and wear your stone.
ॐ अं अंगारकाय नम: