Blue Sapphire (Neelam), one of the most precious gemstones helps increase the positive effect of Saturn (Shani) in one’s life and cancels the adverse effect of this powerful planet. One must wear Blue Sapphire at a suitable time as suggested by gemstone experts and take certain precautions while wearing it.
When to Wear Blue Sapphire (Neelam)?
Blue Sapphire should always be worn on Saturday between 5am to 7am during Shukla Paksha.
How to Wear Blue Sapphire (Neelam)?
- Ring/Pendant: Blue Sapphire (Neelam) can be worn as a ring or pendant.
- Can be worn with Precious Metals: This strong gemstone can be worn as jewel (ring or pendant) with plating of gold, silver or penta alloy as per one’s kundli (horoscope).
- Avoid other Gemstones: One must not wear Blue Sapphire or Neelam with other gemstones such as Ruby, Pearl and Red Coral since these gems counter the effect of Blue Sapphire.
- Middle Finger: Blue Sapphire (Neelam) ring must be worn in middle finger of right hand for best results.
- Method Followed:
- Let the ring/pendant remain dipped in milk or gangajal for an entire night.
- The next morning, after bath; take ring/pendant in your right hand, face towards east, chant the suggested mantra (108 times) and wear your stone!